Township Codename Blue Waters, Mahalunge, Baner Next Near Hinjawadi
Welcome to the Fastest-Selling Township of West Pune, Township Codename Blue Waters. Spread over 200+ acres Blue Waters has 4 residential projects VTP Aethereus, VTP Bel Air, VTP Leonara, VTP Alpine & a commercial project VTP Town Square.
Located at the perfect junction of Baner and Hinjawadi Phase 1 and straddled within the hub of Aundh-Baner-Balewadi smart development corridor and the Hi-Tech Maan-Mahalunge Smart City, the projects enjoy stunning views of lush greenery with a flowing river and hills. Whether it is your first home or a weekend getaway, you will find your dream home in Township Codename Blue Waters.
- Strategically located within the reach of IT Park Hinjawadi & recreation hub Baner avoiding daily traffic, long jams & pollution. That’s way 3500+ families chose Township Codename Blue Waters as their home in West Pune.
- It is the largest residential & commercial development in West Pune locating spot on will make you reach Baner, Balewadi High Street, Wakad, Hinjawadi, University Chowk & Chandni Chowk in 30 mins.
- 6 lane road and the new Hinjawadi-Mahalunge bridge connecting to Hinjawadi Phase 1 passes through Blue Waters making it a major hub of Hi-Tech smart city development.
- Clusters within Township Codename Blue Waters have a definite edge over other projects for 3 major reasons, Maximum Liveable Area Homes, Upgraded specifications & Superior quality construction.
- A home in Blue Waters gives you beautiful natural vistas & great natural ventilation & sunlight overlooking hills & rivers on either side of the township.
Professional Sports Academies
- Every unit is designed from our “MLA-Maximum Livable Area” Philosophy where your home is planned with the most optimized space utilization. Zero wastage. Hence you pay only for the area that you live in.
- On-Spot bank loan sanctions and assistance.
- Our strong CRM processes ensure fast registrations. And our digital customer app V-Care helps you stay in touch with us 24/7.
- Over 37 years of legacy in the construction industry.
- Backward-integration with our group companies dealing with construction material and infrastructure development capabilities form a strong base when it comes to offering upgraded specifications at value costs.
- We are also the pioneers of the imported French TFT – Tunnel Form Technology for construction in Pune. TFT allows us to cut down our construction pace drastically while building much stronger structures.
Maan Mahalunge Hi-Tech City
Mahalunge is the first area to be developed under the town planning scheme by the Pune Metropolitan Region Development Authority (PMRDA). The scheme will be implemented on 700 acres divided into 9 sectors with plans for roads, water, drainage, school and garden. This model has total investment opportunity of Rs. 21,300 Cr. PMRDA will provide water, drainage, electricity, gardens, schools, hospitals, bus stands, vegetable market, parking spaces and open spaces in the proposed town planning schemes. Each plot will also have road connectivity.
PMRDA has proposed to lay out 46 more town planning (TP) schemes around the ring road project. This will transform most of the villages around the city in near future.
The schemes have been envisaged to make the 128-km long ring road project self-sustainable with planned development alongside.
The area, to be known as Maan-Mahalunge Hi-Tech City, will be the first area to be developed under the town planning scheme to set up new infrastructure and planned
development. This model will be replicated in other 40 proposed TP schemes in the district.
The key features of this project:
Building for the environment | Opportunity for all | Seamless connectivity | Ease of doing business
All projects are registered under MahaRERA: P52100026772, P52100007943, P52100009531, P52100009529, P52100019994, P52100020112, P52100011811, P52100009845, P52100019986, P52100020081, P52100020331, P52100008950, P52100021327 and is available on the website Mahaonline under registered projects.
VTP Realty strives hard to deliver on all its commitments on the timelines of the ongoing projects. However, the construction work is impacted due to the lockdown imposed during the COVID 19 pandemic. To that effect, RERA has issued a circular giving an extension of 6 months on possession time of projects under construction primarily due to the shutting down of construction activity at the site, shortage of labor, and construction material.
Please click on the link to read the RERA order here.